Commencement Tickets

Nicholas Kiepura (‘15) and Tiffany Polak (‘15) speak on behalf of the Class of 2015. Commencement tickets are only on sale until Friday, March 18.

The graduation ceremony for the class of 2016 will be held in the gymnasium on May 25 at 7:30 p.m. Student will receive two complimentary tickets and are able to buy two extra tickets for $5 each.

“The big difference [from last year] is obviously moving from Star Plaza to hosting the ceremony at Lake Central High School. The format of the program will be much the same as years past. Our gym will hold around 3,000 [people] in the stands which can be used all for family and friends,” Principal Sean Begley said.

Students will be sitting on the main gymnasium floor to leave room for friends and family members in the stands. There will be around 700 seniors graduating this year.

“Parents should make sure to purchase their tickets by Friday, March 18. This will allow us time to find out what seats are remaining and offer those seats to those families wanting to bring more people,” Mr. Begley said.

Tickets are available only on the school’s online store at  https://lcschs.revtrak.net/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=19.