Nothing But Love For Lolla

The crowd is waiting for an EDM artist to perform at Perry’s stage. This stage is where most of the electronic artists played.

Being surrounded by happy people, music, and food is exactly what Lollapalooza has to offer. Lollapalooza is a huge music festival that takes place every year, falling on August 3rd through the 6th this year. It offers a huge variety of performances, some including rap, pop and alternative music.

“Alt-J was really relaxed and I just jammed out. Chance the Rapper has been my favorite artist for years so it’s a dream to watch him perform,” Claire Gronek (12) said.

Not only is Lollapalooza for seeing popular artists, it’s the perfect place to discover new music. They had over 20 smaller artists performing each day.

“[My favorite performance was] Glass Animals because i’ve always loved them and I listen to them on repeat when I’m driving so hearing them in person was amazing,” Hayley Skrezyna (12) said.

The annual attendance of Lollapalooza is around 300 thousand people, so it’s really easy to meet new people.

“Having the chance to dance with and meet new people that were there for the same reasons as me was super cool,” Gronek (12) said.

Lollapalooza 2018 tickets go on sale in March, and the event starts on August 2nd, 2018. If you are looking for a fun way to finish off your summer, Lollapalooza is perfect for you!