White roses and the Grammy’s

Lady Gaga stands on the red carpet. The Grammy Awards were held Sunday, Jan. 29. Image Source: Getty

Even before Jennifer Lopez’s iconic green Versace dress at the Grammy Awards in 2000, Grammy’s fashion has always been unexpected and artistic.

Lady Gaga started off the night slaying in an Armani gown with a long, flowing train paired with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. She wore Taylor Swift’s snake ring from her ‘Look what you made me do’ music video which fans speculated might be a hint at a future collaboration.

Hailee Steinfeld looked futuristic in Alexandre Vauthier with metallic purple knee-high boots. The slit in her white dress showed off her unique choice of footwear. Her makeup accompanied the sci-fi look well.

The staple accessory of the night was a white rose to remind individuals about the Time’s Up movement. Whether it was held in the hand, pinned on a tuxedo or on a microphone several stars wore a rose.

E! News correspondents Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic wowed while interviewing the celebrities live and also gave an interesting red carpet show to watch.

Chrissy Teigen dressed her baby bump in Yanina Couture, but looked comparable to a disco ball.

P!nk in Armani Prive looked like a fuzzy monster, but her daughter stole the show in a silver dress and tights.

Cyndi Lauper looked straight out of the 80’s in her pantsuit, and many did not appreciate the look.

Cardi B was stunning in Ashi Studio and Messika Paris. Cardi looked like an angel before performing her latest single ‘Finesse’ alongside Bruno Mars, whom was the big winner of the night.

Music’s first family sat front row, but did not walk the red carpet. Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy’s iconic picture went viral on the internet showing their well coordinated outfits.